Our campsites and activities on the shores of the Jura's lakes
In the heart of a leafy estate surrounded by the cliffs and forests of the Jura, and right on the shores of the lake, the 4 star Domaine de Chalain campsite offers numerous accommodation options: camping pitches, mobile homes, bungalows or chalets.
In the heart of the green valleys of the Jura, near the emerald waters of Lake Vouglans, enjoy a relaxing or action-packed holiday in accommodation on the 3 star Domaine de Surchauffant campsite.
Chalain lake | Domaine de Chalain
Located in the Jura, in the heart of an unspoilt estate surrounded by cliffs and forests, Domaine de Chalain offers the perfect combination of fun and friendliness with a choice of camping pitches, mobile homes, bungalows and chalets.
This special location on the shores of Lake Chalain is perfect for relaxing, trying out new activities or exploring the region.
Domaine de Chalain offers:
- 4-star accommodation to suit every taste and budget!
- wooden chalets for a home from home
- mobile homes with all mod cons
- wooden bungalows (no sanitary facilities) and Cocosweet tent (no sanitary facilities)
- camping pitches for getting back to nature
- A real village with many shops and services
- The joys of swimming in the lake or Les Lagons aqua park throughout the season
- Free activities for children and adults: kids' club, archery, aquagym, evening entertainment, etc.
- Facilities with a charge such as the treetop adventure course, Segway tours etc
The Domaine de Chalain, a campsite in the heart of the Jura region, offers campers a wide range of facilities.
The "Le Cottage" restaurant, takeaway, ice-cream vendor, bar, bakery, grocery store, launderette, sports and camping shop and "Que du bonheur" souvenir shop are all located in the heart of the park.
All around the Domaine campsite, the region is full of treasures for you to explore. The Région des Lacs is an area of stunning natural beauty perfect for walking, swimming and water sports.
Vouglans lake | Domaine de Surchauffant
In the heart of the Jura mountains, between Lons-le-Saunier and Saint-Claude, Surchauffant campsite lies in an exceptional setting and offers a wide range of services and facilities.
Domaine de Surchauffant offers:
- A choice of 3 star accommodation:
- Pitches for tents, caravans and motorhomes
- Fully equipped mobile homes
- Highly comfortable wooden chalets
- All the convenience of a wide range of on-site facilities and activities: restaurants, grocery store, playgrounds, football pitch, pétanque area, etc.
- The pleasure of swimming in Lake Vouglans or the 200 m2 heated pool
- A marina with free launch facilities and moorings at preferential rates
- The opportunity to try your hand at many different water sports: water skiing, sailing, motor boating, jet-skiing
- The pleasure of fishing in one of the most abundant lakes in Europe
- Nature to explore on foot, mountain bike or horse
Surchauffant campsite has several different accommodation options: tents, caravans and motorhomes, chalets or mobile homes on generous, private plots. A wide variety of facilities are also available on site to enhance your holiday: two restaurants, snack bar, grocery store, refrigerated lockers, launderette, TV room and library.
In terms of events and entertainment, a wide variety of fun activities are offered:
Pool heated throughout the season, paddling pool, playground, table tennis, football and volleyball pitches, a pétanque area, mountain bike hire, activities and entertainment, direct access to the beach and walking trails.
Located just 300 m from Port du Meix, this 3 star campsite is also the ideal starting point for numerous water-based activities such as fishing, motor-boating, sailing, etc.
Les Lagons | Aqua Park
Les Lagons aqua park is an oasis of calm and well-being. The ideal location in the Jura to recharge your batteries and chill out in water heated to 28° C, the indoor pool of "Les Lagons" aqua park has a waterfall, two jacuzzis.
For little ones there are two 19 m² paddling pools with a depth of 35 cm. And to keep them entertained, it has a mini waterslide and fountain.And for adults, there's a relaxing jacuzzi.
From early June to mid-September, take a cooling dip in the outdoor pools and have fun on the waterslides.
Enjoy a day at Les Lagons aqua park:
New in 2015: For your convenience, we expand the interior basins : 250 m² of additional indoor pool with a 25m (3 water lines), a wellness area and an 12 people jacuzzi
Heated paddling pools and two swimming pools, jacuzzis, sauna, hammam.
Paddling pool and swimming pools with water games (Pipo tower with surprise effects), jacuzzi, waterslides, multi-lane slides, waterfalls, river, playgrounds and picnic areas.
Les Lagons snack bar sells hot and cold drinks, ice creams, chocolate bars and crisps.
Ports on Lake Vouglans
At 429 metres above sea level, the turquoise waters of Lake Vouglans snake along the valleys of the Jura over 35 km. The lake is divided into three areas: one for fishing, the second for water sports and the third for sailing. On the shores of the lake, the three recreational ports of La Saisse, Le Meix and La Mercantine are the perfect location for safe water activities and fishing.
Port de La Saisse is to the north of the area reserved for fishing, which over the years has established an excellent reputation among European angling enthusiasts. Slightly further south, the location of Port du Meix is ideal for practising speed sports such as water skiing or jet-skiing. And sailing fans can pursue their passion from Port de la Mercantine at the southern end of Lake Vouglans.
The ports on Lake Vouglans give you access to:
- Three recreational ports: La Saisse, Le Meix and La Mercantine
- Three distinct areas: one for fishing, the second for water sports and the third for sailing
- Around 700 moorings for hire by the day, week or even season
- Many inlets around the shores of the lake are suitable for anchoring away from the ports